- Know the purchase price of the machine. Call around and get quotes on the purchase price.
- Find out what the lease rate that they’re using. Multiple that rate against the purchase price… that’s your monthly lease.
- Be careful and read the fine print in the contracts. Many companies will increase the lease year over year from 10%-15%.
- Why are you paying a delivery charge for toner every month? Isn’t that included in the high click rate program that the vendor is charging you?
- Consider G2 or certified machines instead of a brand new system. You only want the printed page right, not the machine?
- A4 over A3 is the future and you’ll save a TON!
Hope this helps you and removes the MYSTERY from the leasing game.